Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Junior Year

Being that I will be going into my third year of college, I feel hesitant, glad, anxious, but prepared. I put in on my status that I'm a Junior! Eeek!. I'm both glad about it, and scared that the time went by so stinkin' fast. Common observation for the human race but I still make it. I have no concrete idea of what will have occurred by this time next year. I have a few plans but none are ever guarenteed. I know what I want to learn, and I have a few personal goals, but it will not be completely up to me if they succeed. I will do my best though to try and make them happen.
So, although it is not New Years, I would like to try and make some resolutions to shoot for this year.
1. Get above a 3.75 GPA and really try for a 4.0.
2. Conduct an excellent small group for the christian guys so they can learn, grow, and mature while in college.
3. Thrive in NROTC with drill, community service, academics, preparation for the future nuclear interviews, and still have fun with MWR.
4. Be apart of at least one outreach event for my town a week so that means doing either the food pantry, the soup kitchen or both each week.
5. Learn how to do a wall flip.
6. Break a 9:15 1.5 mile run time.
7. Not stay up past midnight every night and never doze in class like I did a couple times. Only on weekends if at all.
8. Read the word everyday.
9. Continue to develop the relationships I have and make new ones where I can.
10. Get more involved with ANS.
All in all, I have my work cut out for me. I don't think I will be able to do everything here, but I'll try and do most of them. I really have a feeling that things are coming to a head, and this is going to be one heck of a memorable year. See you when I'm a senior.

No comments:

Post a Comment